Hours were updated.
Hours were updated.
Now you can order from beep delivery and save more. We will deliver to you.
South India's Traditional method of serving rice on a banana leaf is a very popular lunch option in Malaysia. Rice, curry, assorted vegetables, rasam and side dishes make for a satisfying and flavourful meal.
Whether you are rushing for lunch from office or passing through Kuala Lumpur as a trav...
We at Legend's Claypot Biryani House believe food is a celebration of life. We are highly acknowledged as one of the best Indian restaurants in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur. Legendary Claypot Biriyani House considers traditional food as an enduring part of the Indian culture. Our highly skilled chef...Read More
If you want to have a pleasant experience with the delicious Indian dishes, Legend’s Claypot Biryani will be the best place for you. We have gained fame as the best Indian restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. Here, you will find authentic south Indian foods at affordable prices. Our experienced chefs cook...Read More
The Legend’s Claypot Biryani is one of the renowned Indian restaurants in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur; exceptionally specialize in the field of South Indian food. We are here to give you a pleasant experience of the exotic range of the tasty South Indian food in Bricks field. The distinctive tastes...Read More
Legend's CLaypot Biryani is the renowned Indian Restaurant in Brickfeilds, Kuala Lumpur.
Some of the luscious Indian dishes that we can offer you are listed below:
1. Clay pot mixed vegetarian
2. Clay pot vegetarian chicken
3. Clay pot vegetarian fish
4. Clay pot vegetarian mutton
5. Clay pot veg...
Wish you a Very Happy New year 2019
Have a Great Year Ahead.
- Rajasegaran R5 star.. Serving time - as it's cooked on the spot upon order you have to wait 10 to 20 minutes but it's worth Cleanliness - no problem, it's clean and dry Taste - we drive from Seremban to Brickfield just for this claypot briyani. Didn't regret. Hope they will open a branch in Seremban as well. Price - my wife said the price a little expensive than before. I don't remember the old price. When the food is delicious we don't bother to pay a little more.
- Vahid NI love Indian food and recommend this restaurant to all Indian food lovers. It's not a luxury restaurant but the food is decent. I recommend claypot chicken briyani. As far as I know, it's closed Tuesdays. Plz check before you leave. Enjoy.
- Miracle PGood place to have briyani but there other better restaurants for briyani in KL . On Tuesday their last order is at 3.45p.m..not sure if it's for permanent or temporary. Service is quite good and friendly. Price is also quite reasonable, not really bad.. Suitable for both veg and non-vegetarian as they serve both. Good place to go with family and friends.